Purchase Orders for Gluten-Free Foods
Many schools, hospitals, hotels, assisted living centers, Head Start programs, restaurants, prisons, jails, churches, bed & breakfasts, government facilities, etc., need to pay for their gluten-free foods using a purchase order. The Gluten-Free Mall makes this process very simple. Please follow these easy steps:
- If you already have an account with us, simply Log In To Your Gluten-Free Mall Account, if you do not have an account with us you will need to Create A New Account.
- Once you have logged in to your account you will need to go to your My Account area (see the link at the top-right of our site).
- Once there you will see a link under "My Account" that is called Online Credit Application.
- Just fill out the application and click the "Preview Application" button at the bottom.
- Last, be sure to fill out the "Digital Signature" code at the bottom and click the "Send Application" button--now you are all finished!
Instant approval is provided for the following applicants who need gluten-free food & products:
- Head Start programs
- Assisted living facilities
- Government cafeterias
- Bed & breakfasts
- Government facilities
Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your credit request. If you need this account opertating sooner, or if you have any problems or questions, just call our customer service number: Toll Free: (866) 575-3720 or (707) 509-4528. If you qualify for credit you will be able to make purchases on our site using a PO number and we will bill you with Net 30 terms. If you do not qualify for credit you can still purchase from our site using all major credit cards.
Wholesale Accounts for Gluten-Free Foods
We offer wholesale pricing through our parent company, Garden Spot Foods. For more information on pricing and minimums, please contact our Sales Representatives at: firstname.lastname@example.org